Ponca City Country Club offers a full service food and beverage department, which is the heart of our dining and social functions. Club management, our Chef and his professional and friendly staff are dedicated to culinary excellence and variety, as well as impeccable service.
We offer everything from light snacks and burgers to formal, elegant dining in the Clubhouse. Our cocktail lounge offers a casual atmosphere with wide screen televisions with full menu service. The Grill Room with its magnificent, sweeping views of the 10th hole is available for lunch.
The Tom Glasscock Dining Room is also available for special events and holiday celebrations. No matter where you choose to dine, candle-lit formal or sunlit casual, you won’t beat the taste, the service or the smiles.
PCCC takes great pride in its theme events and holiday celebrations that fill the yearly calendar. From burger night, TGIF and weekly dinner specials to our traditional Easter Egg Hunt, Gingerbread House decorating or New Year’s Eve Party, there’s a special event to suit every taste. These are great times to socialize and celebrate with friends and family. The Club’s monthly newsletter provides a monthly calendar so you’re sure not to miss an event.
Wanting to plan a private party? The same great food and friendly service is available for special events, from wedding receptions to business meetings and everything in between. We can help you plan a brunch, luncheon, dinner or reception catering to your every desire. Please check with the Club office for additional information on how we can create a custom and memorable event for you.
- Fruit and Cheese Plate
- served with fruit dip and crackers
- Flatbread Pizza
- choice of BBQ chicken, pepperoni, cheese, or supreme
- Hand Cut Fried Mushrooms
- served with ranch dressing
- Hand Battered Onion RingsHummus Plate
- served with pita points and vegetables
- Shrimp Cocktail
- served with cocktail sauce and lemon
- Caesar Salad
- Watermelon Salad with Maple Bacon Dressing
- Avocado Chicken Salad
- Pecan Chicken Salad
- Traditional Chef Salad
- Soup du Jour
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Clam Chowder
HAND CUT STEAKS
Served with two sides and soup or salad
- Bacon Wrapped Filet
- Crusted Prime Rib
- Chicken Fried Steak
- 1/4 lb. and 1/2 lb.
- PCCC CLASSIC
- lettuce, tomato, pickle and onion with your choice of cheese.
- The Old West
- BBQ sauce and an onion ring, bacon, cheddar cheese, pickle
- The Sunrise
- Burger topped with American cheese, bacon and a fried cooked to order egg
- Our burgers are grilled on our Cookshack char broiler and served with choice of side.
- 3 Layer Chocolate Divine Cake
- German Chocolate Cake
- Carrot Cake
- Cheesecake with Various Sauces
- Ice Cream, Gelato, Sherbert (various flavors)
- French Fries
- Sweet Potato Fries
- Onion Rings
- Mashed Potatoes
- Baked Potato
- Rice Pilaf
- Sauteed Corn
- Fried Okra
- Vegetable of the Day
- Fresh Fruit
- Cottage Cheese
- Orleans Pasta
- onions, peppers, Andouille sausage, and blackened chicken sauteed in creamy Cajun-seasoned sauce, served over linguine noodles or fresh zucchini noodles
- Shrimp Diablo
- shrimp, peppers and onions sauteed in a spicy butter sauce, served over linguinie noodles or fresh zucchini noodles
- Chicken Alfredo
- Hand Crafted Mac-N-Cheese
- All pasta dishes are served with linguini, Texas toast and choice of soup or salad.
- Chicken Tender Basket
- Chicken Tender Entree
- Chicken Fried Chicken
- Par 3
- Grilled Salmon with Mango Chutney
- Blackened Salmon Marsala
- Blackened or Cornmeal Crusted Catfish
- Crispy Fish n Chips
- Shrimp Scampi
- Pecan Crusted Tilapia
Sunday: Closed (except for brunch)
Open Tuesday through Friday 10-9
Sunday Brunch 11:00 – 1:30
Please call ahead for large parties or to reserve a table.